Sunday, April 19, 2009

Facebook and Twitter

I do not get to sit at the computer everyday just due to all the babies.  But my email comes to my phone so I am able to sort of keep up that way.  Sometimes I find it to hard to return long emails on the phone but I at least am reading the incoming stuff.  I also have lots of people's tweets coming to the phone.  I enjoy the tidbits of nonsense.  It keeps me connected to people.  

I will occasionally post something on facebook or send a tweet.  I am very inconsistent but I am pretty sure that no one cares!

So the reason I am even talking about this is because I have a gripe.  With this I am doing something that kind of bugs me and that is griping on a blog.  But I feel strong about what I am going to say.

I have a hard time when people put serious stuff out on facebook.  I think that if you are wanting to use it to get info out fast about someone being sick or something that is okay.  What I mean is too personal serious info.  An example would be letting the whole world know that you have been emotionally hurt by someone.  I think that is between 2 people not 700 billion.  

This is the same with Twitter for me.  I recently heard that someone proposed on twitter.  I love that.  I also heard that a plane went down and the first pictures were sent over twitter.  That is awesome also.  I jsut don't want to know that you are fighting with your husband or you are mad at a friend.  

That is my story and I am sticking to it!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I so agree with you on that 1. Im even begining to delete pple on fbook who constantly just type to say their bored lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. I also hate when people passive-aggressively Twitter.

    ReplyDelete