Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

I love Easter!  First because of Christ!  Second because of the family time, egg hunts, awesome Easter services, anniversary of all regional campuses at church, and the fact that Spring has arrived!  
At my house growing up my mom and dad made Easter really fun.  They would tie a pink string to my bedroom door and a blue string to my brother's bedroom door.  We would wake up in the morning and get to follow our color string all around the house.  It would wind all over the place.  Along the way we would find presents and candy and it would end with the Easter basket!  So fun.  So I told this story and my 6 year old heard.  He then really wanted me to do it for him.  It was all I could do to have baskets for everyone.  I told him that next year I would do it for all the boys.  They could each choose a color and then the house would be filled with string.  So fun.  
So this year I did at least do baskets for all of them.  They each had a cute basket with their name on the liner.  Max and Marc got candy in theirs.  Morgan got cars in his.  I also put a few jelly beans in his and he totally did not care.  Miller and Mac got baby food and baby snacks in theirs.  I took pics of all of them and will try to post them.  

Happy Easter Eveyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment