Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Blue Shirts




Okay so I was at Disneyland a while back with Sue and Courtney Rutenbar. We had dinner in Downtown Disney. I went into the Quicksilver store to look for coordinating shirts for the boys for a photo. I found 5 blue shirts in 5 different designs and sizes. Awesome. Even more awesome when the check out person said it was 30% off for pass holders. Great!!! So we were ready for a picture!

Courtney Gause and I took the boys to get pictures done. It was for Mac's 6 month and Miller's 9 month pics. I just wanted to have one of all of them also. So it did not happen. Prince Morgan (the almost 2 year old) decided he would have none of it. So above are random shots of the boys in the blue shirts (except for Miller). This summer I am going to try again at my mom's to get a shot of all in the blue shirts.

FYI about the pics.
Morgan- this is what he does all the time. Cars cars cars!!!!
Mac- Oh he wants to play with the big boys. He is smiling and watching the basketball practice of Max!
Miller- Smiling from ear to ear is what he is doing almost always. What great dimples!!!
Max and Marc- Hams for the camera and best buddies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment